Getting bored in Quarantine ?
We understand, staying locked at home for so long is hard for anyone. Having no alternatives, we must stay home for the sake of our lives.
But now you can spend this time in an interesting and productive manner. MuSophia brings you the opportunity to win Free Exclusive MuSophia Custom Designed Band Posters, sitting at home just by writing short reviews. It also brings you a chance to show your review/write-up to the world.
This review writing competition called ‘My Review from Quarantine’ includes reviews on- songs, albums, instrumental music/albums, films/documentaries on music and musicians. Selected reviews will be published in our website and each of the top 3 review writers will get to choose their favorite Posters from our Unique Collection, completely FREE. Reviews can be written either in Bengali or in English. Each review must contain at least 300 words. This Event will continue from 28 March 2020 to 20 April 2020. Document file of the review must be submitted by email within the mentioned time to our official mail address: [email protected]
- Instrumental music/Albums
- Films/Documentaries on music and musicians
Event details at a glance-
Event type: Online
Objective: Productive use of Quarantine days
Words: Minimum 300
Language: Bengali or English
Duration: 28 March – 20 April
Mail address: [email protected]
- It must be an unpublished and original write-up, based on your opinion. This will be strictly checked and if the write up is found not to be original, it will be regarded as disqualified.
- More than one review can be submitted by an individual.
- MS word .doc file must be mailed.
- In case of writing in Bengali use Unicode font format like: Avro or Bijoy Unicode. Avoid Bijoy Classic.
- Mailing subject: My Quarantine Review: Category (title) – Your Name. For Example, My Quarantine Review: Song (Nothing Else Matters) – Tasdid Ahmed.
Hope you all will make a productive and creative use of the days in Quarantine. We are eagerly waiting to read your reviews.